Tuesday, July 08, 2008

ambiguity is the name of the game...

I love the fact that words can be mis-interpreted...
Consistently time and time again I have seen this fact proven. Today was one of them - it involved a French phrase of questionable meaning...

Nothing out of the norm but between my friend and colleague in the office (Muyiwa - Ogunmodede) and myself we managed to create a little dazzle of curiosity...

We had people asking themselves and making international calls just to confirm - this phrase...

What a day! if only life could take on a consistent light note and we could laugh and be this happy for awhile...

The month of July is already well on the way - I get to hit the big 3-0 in a couple of days...
What that translates to is any body's guess - I'm still wondering what it all means and what the bottom line for me should be...

My two brothers are back and that makes for a slightly overloaded house but we're use to that I guess - I look forward to pushing out of here for a few days to get some bearing and probably to get some R & R...

I have been bad, very bad and naughty -- however this fact is for me to know and for you to find out!

The last half of 2008 has started and we're trying to hit a bench mark of performance...
There's still so much to do but gladly we're up to the task!

2 comments:

Don said...

I agree, it would be a beautiful thing if life wasn't so heavy hearted and down trodden, the majority of the times.

chinedu koggu said...

I share you sentiment - well said sir...