Monday, March 26, 2007

what they didn't tell me...

It would be really hard...
I would be angry or left in a little bit of a huff and puff stint...

I'm wondering if maybe I am just too tired to care about people and what happens to them.
I'm wondering if maybe there are parallels in my life that need to be explored...
I'm wondering if maybe I should go back to being the introvert I was...

I'm looking at myself and trying to decide if I like what I see...
I guess i don't if i have to ask that question - I don't like getting in the middle of potentially messy situations.

They annoy the hell out of me and they often put me in positions that I would rather not find myself.

Because of friendship I have done some very stupid things - all in the name of preserving that which I cherish (I strongly believe in the bonds of friendship and all it has to offer if there's sincerity and Integrity involved)

I am now questioning this in the light of recent events...

I must now review certain actions against my person and analyze the situation - what is the overall intent and goal of such a behavior?

Am I to review my interactions with the persons involved?
Am I to review the bonds themselves or am am to distance myself from such a relationship?

My gift and my curse...
That I must be able to read people and empathize with their situations - but at what price?
How does one weigh the trade-offs and sacrifices made?

I am uncertain of the eventual outcome of my self analysis...

Maybe it was long over due may be it needed to be done...

By the way - have you noticed all the "I's" and "Me" that dot this write-up.

Plain Pathetic

No comments: