Friday, March 23, 2007

I could almost "hate" me

I worked my butt off this week...

I was advised on my "late" coming...
where that particular fact came from is utterly beyond me - I am reformed!
I don't do late except on fridays...
For the last three weeks or so I have endeavored to come as early as possible.
But then again "she" admitted that she hadn't checked and therefore...



It has been a hellish week on the touch and go plane...
I am constantly having to revise opinions about "me".

1. I am not nice...
2. I am aware that i am becoming "someone" else trying to play me.
(if this last statement confused you them - horrah! You are not alone!)

I am losing friends and beginning to think in directions that are not pleasing - we call this phase life and the last time I checked it was a "life" long affair.

I definitely know that I like the "me" of the past compared to the current "me".
I was just telling my friend Dan this morning that I felt helpless in the face of "things and events".

I don't know if all of me is an "act" or not...
I don't know if I'll get better or worse.

My motives are all wrong and now appear sinister - even to me..
Some times I feel like I don't know who i am anymore, sometimes I wonder about my true motives - the what and why of me...

I am my own folly...

No comments: