Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let the year end so that...

First major rejection by a lovely colleague - her name's Amarachi and she's causing me some great amount of pain...
Today was innocent's birthday and hence as has become the tradition in valucard nigeria plc - we get to eat lots of cake and drink some soft drink of a given variety - coca cola and its various siblings...

Then there's martha...
She's alot for anyone to handle - let alone poor innocent me.
I've been mandated to learn how settlement works... If it will not be the death of me - i love the challenge, the thrill of the scent...

As Sherlock holmes said: Watson, the game's afoot!

It appears that the ultimate sacrifice is demanded of me as I undertake night duties for the network unit...

I just got back on sunday from toby's wedding - it was the kind of journey that gives one a view of life... I lost my fone at the venue of the wedding in the church of all places.

Talk of cosmetic consequences - maybe just maybe I was on the bad side of fate...

No comments: