Monday, May 29, 2006

Am I my father's son?

Is this one of the most worrisome issues of family relationships...
How do fathers and sons relate on the issue of dominance? Especially as issues in life compound an already complex relationship.

Am i less of a man simply because i still live with my family and don't have a source of livelyhood?
If the answer bothers you as much as it bothers me then welcome to the:
I hate my life club of young men with itch feet and a need to earn cash...
Dreams of more money than the central bank

I guess that's why alot of young folks have that "I want my independence from the family" mentality...
There are times when I could swear that i dislike my folks... even worse than i hate myself...

All the hate and bile is finally getting to me ...
But i guess the saying: that's life comes to mind as easily - what else can someone say at this juncture of his life...

I feel extremely revenge oriented and by God, I will get my pound of flesh - in this life time or the next...

On to other matters before the bile I feel eats me alive...

Today is nigeria's democracy day... What ever context you decide to take this information is really your problem... For me its no different from any other day in the life of a man looking for a way to create a means of sustainance...

As I love to quote - life's a "beach"... (fish, water, sand and coconuts)

Later dudes...

No comments: