Saturday, May 20, 2006

Life's a perspective shared by everyone

As if you don't know...
The game plan for the average young person revolves around money - making it and of course, spending it... It is a generally accepted and widely held opinion that spending is so much easier than earning...

I went to one of those places that have the brand of shopping mall found abroad, located somewhere in Lekki - (the Palms, Game, Shoprite) and by God, it was one of those moments in your life when you realise that it doesn't pay you to be poor - whether in spirit or physically!

It was one of those places that makes Nigerians behave like polite society - I thought I was in LaLa land! A guy who was shopping bumped into us and was all apologies - that alone threw me for a loop and a curve!

Then, talk of the choice of Goods on display... My guy, the sight went to show me that Nigerians sabi good thing - na say crayfish don bend...

Anyway - I feel positive that if we find more people with the courage to invest in things like that - this country will most definitely be moving forward!

On a lighter note: it will get better!

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »