Tuesday, February 21, 2006

what's to like in this crazy world of ours...

Hold the thought...

Have you ever felt that life was approaching an "out of control" status - like you are in the driver's seat of an express train heading for the cliff with no way to stop...

Welcome to life's class room - where the view is definitely better...
Some may say that it is a matter of perspective and I'm forced to agree - the glass is afterall either half full or half empty! in my case - I'm more inclined to half empty...
I have often asked myself if I am programmed to always worry about stuff like: jobs, girlfriend, future, siblings, money, influence etc...

Answer comes back as a resounding yes!

I've been offline for a week and i feel as if my life was put on pause...
I'm just starting to get my shit together and my gad - what a smell?

Our ISP is still giving me more heartaches than a stroke victim and I'm definitely resenting them - what's a struggling young man to do? When you don't succeed try and try again...

Anyway - I'm living the life I bargained for - I hope to strike a better bargain soon - till that happens, i'm in the pits doing the shits - hating the pain but doing it for gain...

outta 'ere
chinedu - something about a timeless mist...

No comments: