Saturday, February 11, 2006

Life's a refresher - a ride with no destination

staurday
Stinking all the way to high heaven - my smell must have been driving the flies into orgies or estasies od violent buzzing- I cannot for the life of me make up my mind...
I woke up this morning and proceeded to work and have been at it since...

It is currently 10:44pm on a saturday nite and i am infront of this computer pounding away (not to be mistaken for anything apart from straight, normal typing)

A friend of mine from school came by today (his name's sammy) and believe it or not when two or more persons who are in the same spot meet - they usually end up talking about the very thing that binds them together. In our case - it was the lack of well-PAYING jobs...

If someone out there makes the mistake to say in God's time (i promise to bomb them out of this world into the next - which would be one of my kinder actions, all things considered!)

Apart from trying to map a way forward (which can be very enterprising, especially when you realize that the future is not looking very bright indeed as of yet...)

We talked about the changes inherent in us as we start to chase careers, pay rises, promotions, changes in state...

On to other matters:
I have been admiring phones on the net with my "buddy" emeka - the fellow that has the attention span of a wandering nun...
Anyway we ahhhed and ohhhed our way through various selections - needless to say that i left him there, still ahhhing and ohhhing...

I'm contending with the mosquitoes and other types of insects that are having a field day at eating me up alive... (I should make that "we" as there are three other persons in the cafe apart from me)

Anyway - i just wanted to drop some words to dilute my wells of silence before the new week comes upon us...

Almost forgot - valantine... all that kiss and tell, love u too much to breathe, can't live with(out) you, you are the air that I breathe, etc
inspite of my personal prejudice (i do have someone to share it with) - Happy valantine in advance...

Regards people,
chinedu

No comments: