Friday, January 06, 2006

Shit and more shit.... My guts on fire...

Today was kinda hard to define - I spent the early hours of the morning - using the toilet... From 6:00am to about 12:00 pm, I was doing a tango with the toilet... For some reason, my stomach has become very selective of what it accepts as food and what it doesn't...
Any wrong step is instantly punished, with a permanent scheduled visit to the "Gents" until it has purged the offending foods out of ma system...

I just got in and made straight for the keyboard - destination www.blogger.com, to share my thots... I paid a visit to juicy fruiter - simple & lovely sight...

will right later
chinedu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my,how absolutely hilarious.....i found dat so funny, and I know the pain,was recently in Nigeria and God have mercy on me, it was horrible, I had a dinner that night,that was eventually cancelled. I had to stop eating for days cos I was asking for trouble if I did. I find this site quite interesting, good place to vent, but honestly the writing is dark, I can understand..ok maybe I can't, the search for financial wealth is such a bitch(xcuse my french), and it is a never-ending struggle. especially in Nigeria. U need to jus keep ur head up cos u may lose ur mind if u dont. I can go on spouting stuff but it'll all be rubbish...so i'll go now but I hope ur dreams come true(the good ones)!!!!