Saturday, January 14, 2006

its a beautiful day...

Or maybe not now but it is definitely a beautiful day...
I woke up with my stomach doing hoola hoops and I'm feeling decidedly odd...
I'm still at work and am about to push off for the weekend for a small break...

I did some freelance work for a friend and made maybe - N1000 after expenses - at least I made money. I'm hoping that my sister got around to sending the package to John - if not, I fucked - (Not that way!)

I am going home to a family that I wish I wasn't around - if I was able, I would stay away for as long as I possibly could... (If only wishes were gold bars!)
I love some of them most of the time but then again that's stretching the facts (aren't we all guilty!)

I'm looking forward to my break... I spent the christmas break and the new year break working and thus I need for myself some time off - to restrategize and re co-ordinate...

I am expecting some cash by febuary for my business (my side at least)
I wonder how I plan to get my shit together....

Ciao...

No comments: