Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Emeka - a lesson in human personality...

There are people and there are PEOPLE.
U know the ones I'm refering to. They stand out like light bulbs in the dark. They're glaringly clear for all to see. If u missed them, then u're damn lucky...
Why does he or she hate me so much? Why is he or she so sarcastic or cynical about life and people? (if u get the answer to that one, pls let me know!)

Emeka - who happens to live in LSDPC estate, where I work was introduced to my blog - he had this funny look about him when I tried to explain what it was based on - then he literally dashed out to home and safety (I've been making passes at the poor fellow - this may be the reason behind the "dash".)

Anyway emeka's case came up because of his attitude (he's trying to turn a new leaf - you know!) as if zebras can drop their stripes & suddenly wear spots! I wish him the best of luck - I had actually gotten used to the old emeka, he had a fuse that was so short, it blew up whenever it was lit...

My friends believe that I lament & complain - I honestly agree with them. I sound like a broken record player - drooling out the same stuff, year after bloody year.
The SKY is FALLIN! (so bloody what?)

Question:
Does any body out there know about the open source project (one billion hands go up): DotNetNuke... based on ASP.NET... (An open source portal that can be customized and extended) It was what I had been looking for...

ciao...

No comments: