Saturday, December 03, 2005

A weekend of ...

I'm more or less - working today...
I've been covered with dust, sweat and some other stuff I wouldn't dare mention - just incase my readers got sick with disgust or worse...

i went to ikeja - heart land of all that is, are computers and their related assesories... the sun did a jig on me and drained me literally - i also took the oppurtunity to make a replacement purchase for my lost or stolen fone
(RIP aka Obituary: A Nokia 3310 - faithful friend and companion for two years and some Month(s) - rest in...) - (Please, a moment of silence...)

I'm trying to setup a cybercafe somewhere in ebute metta (lagos) (LSDPC ESTATE, to be precise - which is to be managed and run by me until such a time as our primary area of business commences) and the process is full of curse words, blind swearing and a host of other descriptives that would make my mother blush with shame...

The process has its trying moments - such as when you expect your ISP (that for YOU(yes you), the uninitiated stands for Internet Service provider) to provide unINTERRUPTED service but alas - if wishes where horses in Nigeria - the beggers would never return them! Or NEPA(sorry, that was a slip of brain power) Power Holding Company of Nigeria (the irony of a name - same old wine in a new container), which has yielded the more or is it most frustration...
Finally, the icing on the cake - money or rather issues of money!

My job description: Manager but at the end of the day - the smell of sweat, grime and dust leave me feeling definitely lower... But I'm enjoying every God filled moment of heartbreak, heartache and ehm... let me see now...

We hope to commence activities by next week so here goes for all you fun loving folks...
Come one and definitely come all...

Just needed to share my thots - later dudes!

No comments: