Thursday, December 08, 2005

a day of frustration, sweat and just generally wondering...

As I pound my fingers over the keyboard, the things that stay on my mind the most is how both easy and hard it is to make money.

You can taste it and almost touch it but it somewhat eludes you like the girl of your dreams... Just within reach but impossible to actually touch - or so we would believe...

If it doesn't kill me then it makes m stronger and that's my guiding principle... life's too short to waste on wishes.

We're forced to reevelaute our intitial roll out - from today to end of the weekend...

I'm hopeful that my high blood pressure will finally come down - plummeting like a shooting star..

Chude's the star of this venture - me, I'm here for the ride; if it doesn't kill me that is... Some days, I wake up feeling that I can acheiev the impossible - other days...

Well just needed to get some thots off my mind... that done, o to other matters...

shalom!

No comments: