Monday, December 12, 2005

One more plane crash - why?

To many questions - little or no answers...

We're once again (it appears that this is some kind of favoured past time) thrown into mourning - another plane crash on another saturday... meaningless loss of life and limb and to what end or purpose?

How many students died, how many parents will spend the end of the year in mourning?
Why & what's happening to the record of aviation safety?

A weekend that's spent - for most crying amist tears...

I was recently accousted by area boys - the bane of Lagos, who relieved me of a substantial amount of money on a saturday (another black saturday) - I was lucky that they didn't rob me of my new handset I bought to replace the one that was lost between Ojuelegba and Yaba (notorious area)

i was molested & beaten (to a minor state of incapacitation). when I finally made it home it was 12:00 am of a still dark sunday morning...

Summary:
Lagos's a paradise and a hell - depends on your point of view... I find myself stuck in some kind of rut, concerning how to percieve Lagos and its environs...

i was born here and spent my formative years here but I sometimes wonder...

It's a gateway to adventure of every kind - if you catch my drift... but it is home...

regards

No comments: