Wednesday, December 14, 2005

down in the pits - it definitely gets more interesting!

I slept in my friend cum partner's house - (the boss part is determined by who brings the cash, which leaves me out of the race)

But, I'm definitely finding it both fun and stressful - a mouthful by my account... We spend a better part of today waiting for the engineer who intends to install a linux setup box for routing functions - our cybercafe... We're beginning to roll - but for the minor interruptions, we're getting there - I notice a smile on chude's face - I consider that a good thing, his happy, I'm happy!

Things are definitely on the roll - on to better things, more shit but definitely worth the smell.

Next year, things will most definitely jump the gun - we're off to the racess with no looking back - I plan to be extremely comfortable by 30 yrs and to be totally off the financial struts of daily life by 35 (courtesy of GOD and a very healthy ambition, determination and persistence to succed against all odds - Independence; moral, economic, financial and in short: total liberty!)

Just wanted to thank God for the help - a little enouragement definitly goes a long way...

regards fellow denziens..

No comments: