Monday, December 19, 2005

fresh week - christmas in the air?

fresh week or so I'm told...

I spent the weekend - spewing my guts out in the can! Sunday was recovery, i could hardly eat and what little food I could eat was soon down the toilet - water was my major sustainance (water therapy - anyone!)
I literally lost some vital pounds and now look like a gaunt scarecrow running on steriods...

Christmas week looms ahead and I still feel nothing - occassional flashes of nostalgia and hope fill my heart but they're but fleeting moments in th listless sand of time...

I don't know what I'm looking forward to but then again maybe I had better be someone's christmas wish - create some happiness in someone's life for a change!

There's a situation in my family that's currently testing the primary bonds - pride, fear and emotion laden moments that affect everyone of us directly!
Me, I'm the guy on the fence who has made a decision to let things unfold while making plans of his own - a wait, watch and counter reaction...

Business is-as-is... Progressing along a steady but tension filled path - if you like uncertainty then this is definitely for you...

just to call in - leave my foot print in the sand more or less...
ciao!

1 comment:

Kitiara Uth said...

Koggu!!! Your blog is absolutely fabulous - dude, how are you?!!