Monday, September 19, 2005

In the light of my reluctance - (He-man said it best, except in my case: I DON"T have the power!)

A fresh and wholesome week - Today's Monday...

That day of the week the confirms to you that your worst fear has come true - some Super Being up there hates your guts - I mean it was just friday... now, it's suddenly monday - what gives? (you unpleasantly ask... Seething in silent rage!)

You get up in the morning with a healthy dose of regret - why did the weekend, have to end so quickly... With a heavy dose of reluctance you sluggishly rise from your bed and embrace the day - with arms still weighed down by sleep...

I'm reluctant to get to work just yet - I had a recording session yesterday with a beavy of "beauties". The choice of words should be selectively examined - one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist...

I have been offered a job as some kind of entertainment manager - I'm somewhat skeptical about it but then i'm skeptical about everything...
I hope to have further discussions on the issue with the fellow who offered me the job and sort out some issues...

He's hosting some kind of show tagged: "Face of Russel 2005" with a provision that if it proves successful - he'll be given the rights to host the event for the entire chain of hotel and resorts... "We're praying & working towards success"

He's the fellow, i mentioned on this blog (kelvin nwankwor). He graduated from my university - he happened to be the drama director of our drama troupe, who was so empassioned by what he did, he still does it today (aka Puff - Puff)...

We'll see what happens with time...

Just wanted to drop some words before I rushed into the week head first...
later

No comments: