Sunday, September 18, 2005

Deep within our very selves lies the key... (what key?)

Today - started with me waking up in my friend's place where I spent the night engaging in conversation and watching films. (Think - Dukes of Hazard, Pulp Fiction & Fantastic Four)

Pulp fiction - I could stand although I would say that as usual Quentin Tarantino showed his bynow usual aplomb for grevious killings -- I should actually say slayings.

Fantastic four was anything but fantastic - I mean, how else do you expect them to play out this super power theme. Compared to spiderman the fantastic four was about as enjoyable as drinking piss... I would have wanted more plots and twists than my grandmother's nickers - Spiderman definitely had that...

Dukes of hazzard was well one of those movies that didn't allow me the priveledge of reaching the end of the movie...

Yes now back to more serious matters:
Our conversations stemmed around technology's continued evolution at rates that one would consider frighteningly monumental (yesterday's concepts on pages of science fiction novels and scripts and films have become today's scientific facts - Think einstein and relativity)

Humanity when one considers the odds - is very much like every other group of animals, we are all basically going at it for survival at the end of the day...

I came across one of those sayings: Bullshit makes the flowers grow... think and ponder the above line - I am still at it...

No comments: