Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blazing hot - felt like a roasted, stuffed chicken today...

just when I thought it was safe to go outside...

Bumped into an old friend of mine - Kelvin Nwankwo (who incidentally goes by the stage name of wait for this one: Puff-puff... its so easy I won't take a swipe at it!)
One of those people who I'll continue to admire for following their dreams inspite of the inherent difficulties - No Guts, No Glory!!!

The lad was looking chunky, like he was wearing body armour or something...
We did what we always do when he's busy rushing from one place to another just like the good old days...

Apparently he's preparing for some kind of show happening here, live in abuja...

I couldn't go to work due to his presense but then it was good to see the chap after all...

My brother (arinze) is climbing the wall in his bid to get into (a or any) university - I don't blame him at all - with a jamb score of 225 and a good waec result from last year, you wonder why that should be the case...
But need I remind you we (u and I) reside in Nigeria - that country where everything that could go wrong does so as a matter of principle.
Anyway, we're hoping that By God's grace we'll find a good school that will provide him with his course of choice...

By the way - I ate myself silly - I hope that this trend continues...

Later people...

No comments: