Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sunshine up the arse... light up your life!

hey...
Good news all the way - after one of those prayer sessions that has me on my hands and knees praying to God with a passion that was almost sinful... Thanks to a long absent friend Ugochi - mother of my darling pet soso, who sent me a list of sites to check out- alder was one of them and was by far the most entertaining... An essay titled: To think is to differ! Boy did that essay get me thinking...

Even the fat drops of seat on my forehead where strained in the thinking exercise... i wrote, rewore, cut and paste and generally rearranged the whole essay until I sent it off for appraisal and a response...

Things are moving towards an untold goal, that's what God told me but I have been worried ever since I got back from my trip to the east... My finances have been a mitigated disaster waiting to happen until, God used the good person of mr patrick onoja, an elder brother figure who provided away by allowing himself to be a utility of God, to render assistance...

"poverty of pocket if not carefully monitored leads to poverty of mind"
Men, my liver cut me... I look dey left, look right and was burning the little money I had, as if I was setting it on fire...

To God be the glory or All glory to God (please have your pick), for those of you who worry about my agnostic tendencies once in a while, I believe that this is ample proof that I'm as into God as the next man... (please don't hold me to this statement firmly...)

good news all around - things are looking up, I definitely have to pray some more...

Till I place mouse to blog site and start my typing once more - i remain that mist of thought hovering around ya head...

Chinedu

No comments: