Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hello fellow blog readers...

I recently started perfecting the art of wait for this; "Limited multiplexing"
A term that i consider to mean the ability to do a number of things which share no connection amongst themselves, in am almost sequential manner.
For example I am currently read two different books during the same time period, instead of one after the other...
After all, no form of knowledge is lost and no one ever said that you have to read one book after another even though you can sometimes straddle the line between genius and insanity when you try this technique.
You will know whenever you reach this critical point because the five minute madness rule starts to apply at just about this point...


Research has even shown that women excel at this better than men, apparently this has something to do with the ability to use both sides of their brains or just a natural ability to multiplex - have your pick...

I am currently reading another book by my now beloved Robert Greene (The 48 Laws of power), incidentally - he wrote the laws o seduction, which I would like to recommend to one and all - Go out and grab a copy!
I am so facinated by the theories he's propounded in both his books and the proof provided via various historical texts.

Human nature like every other process follows certain laws that must be decoded and applied - apparently, the secret to success is to remove emotion from the equation of thought - be as objective as you can but know the options required to play people against each other or against their very selves...

Abuja is really hot - I came out this morning at about nine and I almost changed my mind - God should make it illegal to be this hot anywhere...
I would pass a legislation encouraging nakedness - the problem would be who to allow to go naked and for how long... Imagine pot bellies, sagging waist line, white hair, cellulite, flabby body tones and ... (do i feel a shudder anywhere...)

kay, i have reached the point where the law of reverse fortune has started to apply - my thoughts have run dry and my mind appears to have lost the thread of my discourse...

So ciao, mon cheery...
Regards as always from the mist - that intangible something.

No comments: