Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Trip... to where asked the little mocking bird?

By the time you guys read this entry, I would be out of the abuja and down in the east (sounded like I was leaving for japan, didn't it?)

Anyway, I am going there to help out my friend: Daniel - remember him? the guy who isn't afraid to tie the knot of matrimony - more like a rope of imprisonment...
Anyway, the lad needs help with the planning so I am off to help him and take in the calming sounds of the east, where I can rest, eat and sleep (hopefully not in that order but then again...)

If you happen to be avid viewers of the political reform conference (do you know how many times that word: reform has cropped up in the vocabulary of our ruling class? if you have any idea please tell me!) - That collection of retired, semi-retired or tired men who have been given a chance to sound bothered about "Nigeria's" many problems...

You know, if the count was gathered for how many times we use the phrase:
"The problem with nigeria is..."
We would realise a number that is close to our inflated national budget... still on the our budget, I know not if it has finally been approved and released...

Anyway... I just wanted to note down the reason behind my absence should you care to ask or inquire if not then...

Regards - as always the mist
chinedu - as if it could be anyone else...

No comments: