Friday, December 10, 2004

Suddenly light headed... Must be GOD!

Hey...

Imagine me saying stuff like - "I don't know if I'll be able to blog before the end of the year..." Ha, what a laugh...

Nice to be back - finally got a reply on my empower.net thing... The person whom I'm collaborating with on the project (makes me sound like a partner) has finally gotten a reply from his dad and some kind of tentative commitment... Things look to be on the roll.

By God's grace - I hope that things will begin to move ahead positively...

My sister's coming into town today (nwanneka) - we'll probably leave for the east on saturday... Can't wait to see her... (As if!)

Equally got a call from guess who - one of those unexpected quarters - Sir white, who had an idea concerning shifting base/location...

All of a sudden, God has finally thrown his doors of mercy and grace wide open and to be honest, I'm very grateful - i wish I could keep myself in that state of mind permanently but it requires faith (which I don't have enough of) and Hope (which evaporates easily in my case)
I'm prayerful that God will give me what it takes to overcome these weaknessess.

Chinwe sent me a text yesterday, she's comin' down with them folks so it'll just be like one happy family reunion...

Will holler at the lot of you later but if I don't...
{{Happy NEW YEAR!!}}
Chinedu - your muse and intangible mist...

No comments: