Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A new year with better focus - or so I hope!

Happy new year!

How have you all been! my late start if it can be called that was due to a lack of internet access where I've been held up having the much needed rest and solitude that any guy can only dream about - I've been havin' the time of my life on a no stress bender - a prolonged holiday I wish would never end but alas - real life awaits...

I've been talking to stan who I consider a genius but then that's neither here nor there - a fact that has long been accepted as truth...
The portal's finally taking shape albeit slowly and steadly but I'm truly confident on the final outcome... Our dream will live to take shape and be what God has destined it to be...

Suprises...
Ma best friend, femi has flown the coop - he's now in the queen's country - i'm truly glad that he's gone - the fewer we are in Nigeria the better things will work out for everyone (pls don't assume that by the use of my expressions - i'm trying to say that he's no more; far from the truth he's alive and kicking rather forecfully in jolly old England....)

Also, another suprise another friend of mine; John efekodo has also left me without warning... i was informed by email via him of course that he's flown the coop to the same jolly old England...

To the both of them; God speed and the best of your new environment...

Now on to other matters...

My grandmother has been commited to mother earth... May her dearly departed soul rest in the most perfect of places.... I saw most of my cousins from my maternal side... i also got to spend time with ma brothers; olisa and arinze... it was a blast as far as humor went...
It was so bad when it ended and we all had to go our separate ways...

Broken the state boundry in as few days - Enugu on sunday, owerri on monday.... life couldn't be any better....

Been corresponding with fiazah (lovely gal from abuja by the way - a bit of hero worship is due here so i'm giving it), henry has also not forgotten me - hope that things will work out for everyone that's my prayer....

have to go - didn't want you lot to start complaining...

ciao...later as in soon...

No comments: