Monday, November 08, 2004

Back at home

Back from my trip to the east on saturday...
It was pleasant - the only speck in an otherwise bright horizion was the fact that I lost My grandmother... My mother's sick with an ulcer and she's bent on travelling and as I write is likely on her way back to lagos...
All this news was delivered courtesy nwanneka - who had a case of malaria and was rushed back to Lagos for treatment...
She should be back in Kwara by now; thank God her service year end by febuary next year.

I'm only full of prayers at this point... I can only hope that things will improve drastically.

The wedding day went well - I even met someone (not the chief bride's maid - not to fear) and I hope it works out...

I'm back at work, still planning ahead of time until things click into place...
My boss informs me that security personnel came to the office to apprehend some guy and ended up picking another totally unrelated staff...
Law enforcement in this country stinks...

Regards
chinedu

No comments: