Friday, November 19, 2004

i am slowly losing the urge...

Maybe it is just a passing phase... maybe not!
I'm not total prepared but i've decided that excuses are just not needed - instead a dose of honesty for a change... I'm on a two day break from work: reason - my boss is out of town and we were told to report back on monday...

My friend lanre came in to town on tuesday and invited me to spend wednesday with him - the time was well spend and i want to beleive that he enjoyed himself as well...

i decided I'd spend to day indoors (not exactly a truth as I'm here typing out this missal for the lot of you - who may read this...) and rest my weary bones...

The burial date for my grandma is drawing closer gradually - we hope that it'll go well.
My confusion is whether i should come to Lagos before going or leave straight for the east...

I'm into a new relationship right now - I hope it truly works out...

Till Later - i remain
that intangible mist

No comments: