Wednesday, September 01, 2004

In times of confusion.... PRAY!

so, we've finally made it through the new week eh... not bad!
Currently stuck in that financial mud glut - that tends to catch the lot of humanity from time to time.

I tried to send some stuff out yesterday but for some strange reason - the machines, started to gang up against me... I've once again triumphed - by praying that it won't happen today...

Will soon take a week long break from the lot of you to attend to a family commitment... did I mention that my mum's in town, that means that right now, I'm living like a cat on the edge...

She plans to leave by sunday so let's see if that is what actually happens... the visit has been rather peaceful, so I intend to leave my fingers crossed on a permanent basis.

Sister was around yesterday, to provide some moral and encouragement, i hope it tappers out like that in the end. Things will definitely improve - I hope that they take shape sooner than later...

In FCDA, to see a friend of mine, I hope she's okay...

till, I can be with you again...


No comments: