Sunday, August 29, 2004

A new beginning... or just a change in perspective?

Ladies, gents and others (let's not get too specific)
I'm before you today - to do a summary of the week and months' end. I can't say that too much has happened and I won't say that nothing has happened. I'm here now but I wish I could have been else where... (it's my mood)

(Mad rumblings in my head....)

My mom will be around - apparently the potential that any thing could happen to my aunt was just too much to bear! I'm happy that the world is at peace but I wish she didn't have to come... (Do I sound ungrateful?)

I just had to write something - my mind is actually in a rut but I'm determined to overcome! My sister was around today and she was the actual ray of sunshine in my life as usual. It's a goodthing that God made siblings otherwise the world would be full of single child families...

To my friend: Chioma; I hope you can at least try to write. i'm not as exciting as many people but I at least try to be lively. I'm the guy you see in the mirror - What you see is what you get or something like that...

I've started classifing people into groups, so far we have the:
1. Actuators.
2. Instigators.
3. Reactors.
4. Passives.

The first two classes are the active class. they get things to happen as at and when due. They are what make the world a moving mass of action... the last two classes are just end or last mile. They either react only when they receive stimuli or they do nothing at all...

I'm still working on refining the above definitions a bit so bear with me...

August is almost done... I'm still hoping on better things to come - I can only cross my fingers and pray for the best...

later as in: as soon as time permits...
regards.

No comments: