Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Life, life and them some...

hey...

You can get so side tracked by the way the days just zoom by you - one minute you're busy complaining about how time doesn't seem to move fast enough...
Then when you least expect it - wham! Nearly the end of the month...

I couldn't be happier (or more sad?)
Money is currently a concern - so is my aunt, who went in for a cancer operation last week.
I finally gathered the courage to go and see her. I was pleasantly suprised to see her hail and hearty - minus the complaint about the sharp pain in her back, she sounded and looked okay!

She'll be back with us by friday and her twentieth (20) wedding anniversary is for saturday.
I can only pray and wish for the best for her and the family (which incidentally includes me - so we're even).

Back to the money issue - I'm nearing broke and the cash flow forecast for the next month has my foot in my mouth... i can literally taste the dirt!

I have a number of ideas floating in my head but it still requires money to execute. The whole thing has me in stiches - not on the laughing side though! I only hope that the incidence of oppurtunity that I keep hearing about will come to my rescue...

My sister is in abuja for twelve days - so she says. I only hope that the little job she has for me will materialize before she heads out - by God's grace, that is...

As of now things couldn't be any more peachier... I'm happy (give or take, a few worries). My family is okay (give or take some small financial crisis) and the world is moving (give or take a few ecological disasters, terrorist attacks and the ususal bout of problems)...

If you could notice the entire reliance on God and chance - and you say I'm not into the spiritual?

Till I can be with you in words - let's remain in each others though processes (okay)...
Ciao

No comments: