Thursday, June 24, 2004

We may make our beds haphazardly but the lying down part...

I took to convincing myself that life was a whole wad of confusion. Sometimes, you think you know what you're doing - sometimes you KNOW you haven't a clue as to what you're doing and sometimes, you just do it (the NIKE slogan) and hope for the best...

I think life doesn't have too many suprises if you have the right outlook; which are listed below:

1. Expect the unexpected even when you think you are...
2. Look real hard before you walk - leaping wastes too much energy and might hurt you in the end...
3. Give something back to the world everyday, even when you think you're flat out broke...
4. Have meaningful friendships - explore the alternatives...
5. Live your life - with a spice of risk and danger (but have an insurance cover that's cast in stone)
6. Love, Hate, Fear, Anger are expressions of humanity - aim for expressions of Godliness.
7. Give, give then give some more... (if you can do this tell me how!)
8. Age is a funny thing - you wait for it all life, then when you're finally there you realise how old you are...

I'll add some more to the list of my platitudes... (don't take them seriously)
Till I can be with you in thoughts - ciao!

No comments: