Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The end of the month... So fast and yet so slow...

At the end of the month, I have proposed to sit down and access my priorities and prospects... So far so good!

1. No mouth watering offer from SHELL, MOBILEXXON, CHEVRON etc...
2. Still in NIIT running a program that doesn't appear to end...
3. Made some enquiries at the Digital Bridge Institute about their course ware and cost issues...
4. Considering the likelyhood of getting a job at NIIT as a faculty member.
5. Try other firms that I haven't applied to.
6. Read guardian newpaper to source for possible vacancies that i can fill...
7. PRAY!

The good news is that there's light at the end of the tunnel - the bad news is: I don't know if it's the light of an oncoming train!

Like I always say - it's all about perspective - mine at least!

Have a lovely new month or at least think about it!

No comments: