Saturday, July 03, 2004

July - the month that marks the beginning of the end of the year... (it's half way mark already) So sad, too bad...

hey,

My birthday's online - 16th of July... Unfortunately - it's the same day that my grandmother passed away, ten years ago...

I'm at the junction in my life, when sober reflections are called for. Unfortunately, I've been having sober reflections for as long as you can say: CHEER UP! (Maybe even longer!)

I'll be twenty-six and suddenly i'm wondering where all that time went? I can't say that I've acheived much and I don't know at which point my life's supposed to take off...

I have a phobia that life will move on without me - leaving me an old disappointed man... (Sure brings shudders...)

I'm at that point in my life when i should actually be listening to some of the advice I've been giving out for free...

The way i see it: Advice is like a bitter pill; You like to dish it out to others but hate to recieve your quota even when due...
A very one sided affair - I think it represents the "Like the sound of my voice" complex that most of us have...

Now to other matters...

Financially, i'm a mess - the word broke doesn't even come close.
Words like Financial Independence, Income bracket, Credit Rating all come out sounding negative, when used around my person...
I admit that this is a VERY TEMPORARY STATE that i'm working hard to correct...

Till I can come to terms with this...
Cheers, tables, Fans etc...

No comments: