Friday, June 18, 2004

Sorry - so sorry for the absence...

Had to get out of town for awhile - the threat of a strike, something that appears to be a nigerian past time was looming around the corner. So yours truly decides to get out of town, while the wolves where still howling at a distance...
There's nothing like taking a refreshing break to give yourself some rest and perspective...

I ate and drank myself silly and didn't want to come back but then - the voice of reason;(my dad) prevailed and here I am...

I came back with a little question: What defines a person?
Is it: Environment, Genes, Knowledge, Experience etc.

When U get the answer, please let me know - I'd like to learn from you...

Will soon post some serious stuff - right now, my brain's in the can - so I have to get it out...

Missed you all (I really did)

No comments: