Monday, May 19, 2008

In the quest for love...

If you could write your own wish list - how would it read?
What would you wish for?

On the golden petals of love - I have often laid my head to rest and have often forgotten that petals are indeed fragile...

I have wished for and been driven insane with the need to be loved beyond what is humanly possible and yet here i am writing this missal. Does this signify a disbelief in love or am I stuck in that runt of a place, where the emphasis is on the Idea or concept of love as opposed to its presence...

What is this elusive descriptive that litters our eardrums and is so common, you'd think it was a currency.

"i love you so much...."
"I'm so in-love with you..."
"love makes the world go round"

Probably the reason why I'm so dizzy...
Anyways - to love and what it represents - may our search terminate at its gateway and may we find the comfort and succor that we deserve at her gates...

shalom...

No comments: