Friday, March 09, 2007

All in the name of business...

I have been having brain waves upon brain waves of Ideas for as long as I can remember.
The issue or should I say my issue is how to transform one of these breath taking ideas into a decent money spinner.

This particular endeavor has been a mounting passion - especially as regards becoming an independent business owner as soon possible. I have no plan to work indefinitely for anyone.
Truth be told - there's so much to do and so little time to do it.

I have read articles and books, talked to people but I still consider myself a novice of sorts.
Today on the spur of the moment I ran a Google search for business ideas and came across a avery interesting blog titled:

Unusual Business Ideas That Work


I found the title particularly intriguing so a-clicking did i go and i must confess that it yielded a whole lot of material for me to digest. I must say that i am finding the ideas here particularly fascinating and very inspiring but to say the least.

If you happen to be someone like me searching for inspirational ideas - this is a very good resource to start from and grow.


Regards

No comments: