Thursday, January 04, 2007

At the gateway

so we're in gear...

Four days already into the new year - we're cautious as usual...
There are high expectations and then some.

Questions abound such as:
  1. What is one to expect?
  2. Is it the same as every year or can we really look forward to some differences?
  3. What's in it for me?
  4. What are my expectations?
Anyway - i spent the bulk of the break in the office - doing night duties form the 31st to the 1st - last day of 2006 and the first day of 2007 - u couldn't get any better related house mates...

I had a yelling match with my mom - there are times when she fails to realise that you're actually old enough to be on your own - apparently the illusion that you still live at home contributes majorly to this misguided thought...

It only strenghens my resolve to be independent as soon as possible.
Soon - very soon!

anyway - i just wanted to write something for the year...

No comments: