Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Down the path way of temptation...

I am constantly trying to understand me...

The "why" of me and my actions...
It boils down in the end to choice - I allow my feelings and emotions to make the choice for me and voila - presto, I've made my decision.

I have recently given in to a long dormant side of my personality and what shocked me the most was that I thought (I actually thought!) I had it under control.

I have a self confessed fetish - I have this thing for female feet - but not ANY type of female feet. I cannot really put it into words but it gets me (nearly) every time.

As I grew up, I felt that I had over grown this part of me - but to my (dismay),
I'm in way deeper bondage, than I thought.

In my case, hell for me is simply being unleashed in a sea of female feet.
Okay - maybe that wasn't the right definition.

It's not so much the feet (female's of course), as what the female in question does with the feet.
God!

There are of course some of you out there who might think I'm looney or just a plain "pervert" and you might be right. Show me a man or woman without a hangup of some sort and I'll show you a human utopia - an eden on earth!

You may not understand what all the fuss is about - these are feet for godsake - it's the same thing for people with facination with breasts, legs, ass and every other body part that incites a temporary passion...

that said and done - this is me, like me or loathe me - this is as real as it gets!


ciao...

No comments: