Thursday, August 24, 2006

Vanity... The love and appeal of thyself

I came with truck loads of pictures - a few are note worthy while the rest are there just to give you denziens something to comment about...

The bright light beside me could be a physical manifestation of the presence of an unearthly being or ...

Well, it's your choice what to make of the said bright light but if you happen to buy into the "unearthly being" stunt - GO SEE A DOCTOR - A head Shrink!

Approaching the end of August and it suddenly dawns on me that the year is at an end and you (in this case the "YOU" in question is me... the writer of this boring missal) has little or nothing to show for it apart from the fact that you are moving up in years... Boring!

Anyway - we are approaching the EMBER months of the year and one can only hope that things will pick up or else... (i wonder why i love to sound threatening when it is obvious that my threats are not worth the words that express them)

As my fellow Nigerians say: "God Dey" - meaning that God is alive and in our usual superstitious antics we are "putting it entirely into his hands" meanwhile, his hands are entirely full of our mess.

A couple of my pictures -please bear with my vanity... this is taking a while (infact it's taking more than awhile!) May have to abandon this venture till another time...
Sorry only one could be added for now so bear with me.

later amigos...

No comments: