Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Not cut from the same cloth...

Away for so long... The thought of what to write and how to go about writing has me in stiches (not laughter) - my email has been in the freezer and i haven't had the time or finance to browse for some time but it's all good and will soon get better...

I have become a recluse of sorts and have been pinning away in my hideout - going out only when i absolutely must... The job market (hear my tone of disgust!) is still there and we are as numerous as ever...

I have had a series of interviews in the last one month and was hoping that i'd be in the employee's pool by now - the most successful to date has been Valuecard, which is geared for expansion and is part of the online payment and transaction processing market...

I wait with baited breath and hopefully (I actually hate that word) I'll get a positive reply.

Imagine the ability to cast your fate on the waters of someone else's convinence just because you're looking for a bloody job...

I'm beginning to hate myself (yes!) and I hold myself responsible for all the happenings which affect me - there's simply no one else to blame...

My friend John is on the brink of transforming me to a more efficient person and by God,
I wish him the best of luck - I hate how this country frustrates effort and initiative of people, especially mine...

My next missive could be a praise singing session - encouraging hope, perseverance and faith but for now - bear with me... (My mood is simply horrible!)

Anyway - I just wanted to write a few line, the doctor ordered the treatment and i'm simply conforming...

Ciao

No comments: