Thursday, June 22, 2006

Look ma' I'm dancing - i'm dancing...

My brother arinze...
I love him come hell or high water - in away that is both frustrating and yet funny, he angers, frustrates, mystifies and the astounds - without warning...

He continually amazes me with the depth of knowledge and perception, plus he's really funny.
He was the only one who was initially different - he loves soccer and plays the game of leather quite skillfully! But recently due to his unusally long stint at home(JAMB), he has come to appreciate and value reading (some kind of family calling) and he approaches issues with a logic that is rather impressive (I guess it runs in the genes!)
Well Arinze, you are a painful boil but I love to carry you around even when you frustrate the hell out of me (which you do very frequently) but I wouldn't exchange you for the world...
Here's to new beginnings!

Well - we where watching one of those very classic westerns (CLINT EASTWOOD - is most undoubtedly the king of westerns). The nunaces, actions, reactions, plot was just mind blowing...
I think it was a fist full of dollars; fact is that I'm going to get it as some kind of collectors item...

I'm also rounding up with my NCC role and I know that there are alot of things out there beckoning to me and like a randy man, I'm going to grab, chase and feel up the skirt of lady fate - who knows how my luck will hold out?

Does anyone have creative ideas that can use the web as a launch pad?
I'm extremely curious and have currently undertaken to learn HTML and PHP...

Regards
chinedu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »