Wednesday, April 05, 2006

once again uncertainty looms and i'm as usual in the thick of it...

To comment on myself would yield an essay of one who isn't too happy with his exsistence and current direction in life....
I'm trying to jump off a cliff (of my own making) ! In this stage called life i'm sometimes at liberty to wonder if i'm not the butt of some joke of a cosmic origin!

Sorry - that was starting off all wrong.
The premise of this writeup is as usual the new mess that i'm currently embroiled in...
My major job went up in smoke last week thursday and i now have so much free time on my hands it should be branded as illegal. For a young man in Nigeria, (not so young as attested to by the discovery of a single one white hair strand among the grays and blacks) it amounts to admitting to being gainfully UNEMPLOYED - a definite No-No....

I'm currently trying to sort the tatters of my life in a definite direction and one new direction is at www.afrochild.com (check it out if and when you can and do pls register!)
I'm supposed to be in charge of marketing and sometime i wonder - (when i can't even market myself) as to the wisdom of that choice...
I appear to have a problem of too much talk and ideas and too little steam to implement.

Anyway on a not so negative note - things are slowly taking shape: I've been invited to take part in a research project as a research assistant for about three months, the problem is i don't know when they plan to start...
I'm also currently engaged in the afrochild project and maybe i can look forward to alot of activities unravelling as time goes on...

Just wanted to check in - i mean what would it say of me when I can't even write regularly anymore....

regards folks

No comments: