Tuesday, March 07, 2006

dreams and dreaming for the future...

Do you remember faizah, well - she's celebrating her birthday tomorrow and I wish to use this medium to wish her the best of the rest of her life...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY precious and I hope that many good and wonderful things (too much gush but whose counting anyway) come your way from this point onwards...

A friend o mine by the name of ellis came to my workplace today and it was fun to chat about dreams and ambition and how much closer one is to achieving a dream - to restore a little of that hope that ebbs out like air from a leaking ballon...

I felt somewhat hopeful and a tad dependant - my motto is it doesn't matter who makes it first especially when the party involved helps as many people as he or she can, out of the runt called life...

The ladder of success is a funny trip - the view is breath taking but rather difficult to reach - you can read brochures but it aint the same thing honey - one is on paper and the other is the real deal...

That said what's life without a dream or hope or drive, passion, zeal, persistence - vision... but a dull, boring - full of crap for options...

Please give me my dreams any day...

No comments: