Tuesday, February 07, 2006

REST... the utter bliss of a well earned rest...

break... that was exactly what i needed.
Infact, i craved it so much my mind went numb with shock just thinking about it...
I spent two gorgeous weeks (which were the best two weeks of my life) - in quiet solitude, eating, sleeping (in a certain fashion) and generally lazing about plus the jumping around...

The result should be plain to see - my cheek bones, which had hollowed out have filled in - I don't look like a scarecrow anymore (even though, i'm not exactly an adonis) Plus there's some kind of pectoral definition - my muscles look toned somewhat...

It was well needed and well earned.
Also a plus - my uncle delivered on his promise and I can at last inject some much needed capital into this business that I'm involved in...
I'm expecting others to fall in line (By God's grace)

The idea of waiting for nigeria's job market to single me out is not exactly to my liking... i plan to be a man of destiny (mine that is...)

That said - I (Also by God's grace) expect to be in lagos by thursday - to continue the "Struggle" to be a made man ( I was about to use the term "self made" when some logic that I had been missing, injected itself into my thoughts - please replace the term "self" with "God"...)

Sorry for my absence - it was due to a holiday that ordinarily should have been only a week but is now in excess (it is infact approaching three weeks)

later folks...
chinedu

No comments: