Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Weekend at last - some respite & rest for a weary soul...

I called my sister today. It has been a while since I heard from her last. She sounded okay and since she confirmed that everyone's alright - I took it at that and bade her goodbye...

I went to see Mr patrick, who i am currently tutoring in software programs 7 packages... He was generous and I was thankful to God for giving me such favor - what more can a young man ask for...

Yesterday was my aunt & uncle's 21st wedding anniversary (has it been that long already!) I was busy in town, making the necessary connections and doing some PR work for myself... I came back pretty late - entering my aunt's place at ten PM on the dot...

Some prayers and fried rice later - I was ready for bed... I didn't actually go to bed until two in the morning and that was that...

I don't know what will happen tomorrow apart from washing my clothes and then putting the rest of the Day in God's hands...

Allow me to rest my typing hand for today - my last entry was thrown into the electonic wasteland of the internet and this was just to make up...
Basically a Good week!

Till I am able...
later folks

No comments: