Friday, August 19, 2005

The week that sped past like a F1 champion...

I am in front of this screen, dazed as hell but happy to be back... I had been trying to create a story line for my weekly entry and had played around with a couple of ideas...

I'll talk about a week that brought a few pleasant suprises and some unpleasant onces but what's life without a dose of balance...

I'm sort of out of the ground zero region financially but not out totally if you catch my drift... Aparrently, I will earn a little something to keep me financially independent...

The week has been a series of flash to's, through's and fro's...
Through God's ordainance (if such a word exisits or if the spelling's correct) - I have harrassed and been harrassed...

But the long and short of it is... I'm not flat broke, just somewhat better than that....
I also saw a long lost - special someone (a friend) before the lot of you get your knickers in a twist... And we just picked off from where our friendship stopped... I think that I would be better as a professional friend - my talents there are better!

Anyway, I just want to say that I'm thankful for the grace to have survived this week in spite of how hectic it has been - Thanks to the GUY up there!

Will see you lot later...
regards and a pleasant weekend...

No comments: