Saturday, August 13, 2005

Power of a dream or just the harsh glare of reality...

Guess what?

I recently tried to define evolution on my way to this meduim for expressing thots... I came up with this: Evolution is transition... where each point is a stop gap to another point...

I'm still in some kind of "analyse humanity" phase... I think that I use this as some kind of bridge gap to keep my over actively, perssimistic mind set in check...

Anyway, i took an online IQ test at: http://web.tickle.com/tests - Tickle test
The score was 129 and the analysis went something like this: Visionary Philosopher - what ever that meant but they pretty much guessed me...

by the way, i taking another one again... to determine your career choice... keep your fingers crossed... Result - be a journalist...

Anyway, I came across sites for japanese consumer electronics... smashing products that hardly make it out of that country... You should take a look...

1. www.gizmodo.com
2. www.japan-direct.com
3. www.dynamism.com

Have to go mon cheries... but please check out the sites, you might just like some of the stuff you see...

ciao...

No comments: