Sunday, December 05, 2004

The Glory of a new week - look ma I can fly...

A glorious sunday...

i stayed at home as usual - a long standing tradition that has its roots in independence; at least mine... All's well - just finished checking ma mail... a lovely friend, Ijeoma - was deemed it fit to break her vow of silence and will try to communicate with us... (hurray! Hurray!!)

It was so good hearing from her that I all but broke down and cried my heart out (or at least that part that serves for a heart)...

The weekend went well - we had a little get together at ma hang out and it was so soul lifting - happiness appears to be making others around you happy...

Burial's alot closer and me don't know if this will be my last entry for the year - me hope not!

Expecting ma sister and I just learnt that ma best friend has lown the coup - leaving Nigeria for the lot of us, who still reside here...

Anyway - have a nice blessed week...
Chinedu - friend and confidant...

No comments: