Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A trip worth remembering...

Just got back from my laeve about one hour ago... Do you know what paradise is? It's resting, eating, thinking of little - as par banishing your problem temporaily... The rest was just too good - I can't wait to do it again!

I went to a Club in the east(Owerri) to be precise and rocked myself silly... talk of dancing away the blues - infact I can still feel the groove even when I'm back in town...

Bumped into old friends and the good ol' times just came back - like a flash of nostalgia...

managed to get some work done while playing age of mythology... lovely game by the way!

I missed you all - hope you'll give me the chance to crawl into your good books once again...
Till I can come down from the clouds of heaven...

Ciao
Life's too short to focus on worries...



No comments: