Saturday, August 14, 2004

Just couldn't let Go - Damn IT!

sayings, sayings and more sayings...

1. Let me guess...
The Lord arrested you but now you're on early parole...
2. Youth is the Age of science - though it appears to be a battle between Chemistry, Physics and Biology
That done - Hi!
So lovely to be here today, with the people I love hangin' out with the most - please don't be modest! I was so lonely, I decided to throw in a few words (begining to sound like alot but who's counting?)

Work's fine - couldn't be better - The sun shines brightly now (my point of view) and the world is at peace...

I've not written any proses for awhile so here goes; i hope you like it:


Love without evidence,
the Lot of man - I'm told.
Emotion without expression,
the beauty of being cold...

The bane of Humanity,
is people tryin' to be...
what they weren't cut out for -
that they cannot see!

Not much but then, I'm kind of rusty and did that one off the top of my head - a special shout out ot STAN and ELLIS, they define the true meaning of friendship and dedication, even when they have nothing to gain from it... that said (I hope there are no misty eyes out there)

Till we meet to meet and meet again
remember this isn't goodbye...


No comments: