Monday, July 26, 2004

questions about mortality...

Just when you think you've finally nailed that sucka... hello folks! Yes, I know that the condemnation tends to follow, so I'll simply ask for your forgiveness and hope it lasts...

I got in today and dashed madly for the cafe... if I didn't meet up with my schedule - I'd piss blood...

Mortality...

I've recently entered that runt where most people end up at one time or another, within the scope of a life time...

>>> Does God exist?

Before we go any further, I have to confess that I tended to accept the entire bible and koran, literally as like so many of us do.
As I got older, I started questioning the entire lot - the basic premise of my quest was based on the fact that i had reached that point in my life when things didn't add up totally and the dogma that's often found in most religions of today was being shoved rather roughly down my throat!

There a limit to what you can blindly accept, especially the question regarding man's origin.
At this point - the only conclusion that I can accept and validly hold on to is the fact that there must be a being that's higher up the chain (so to speak)

This argument is based around some statements in science (darwin's theory of evolution) and the relationship he defined between man and apes...

Doesn't this make you think that there at least should exist a more advanced being - mentally, socially, etc...

But then again this is only my humble opinion...

I'm back - that's the main thing... Till later! (so I missed all of you...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't say I completely agree. There's big fish and there's little fish...but at least there's fish. Its not all sand.

Hav fun fishing. Later...